YOUR ULTIMATE COMPANION TO
NAPA VALLEY'S WINES REGIONS
#1 resource on Napa Valley!
Facts, stories, history and insights about Napa Valley's 16 wine regions in an easy-to-read format, including:
Exclusive interviews with winemakers from Alpha Omega, Cade, Chateau Montelena, Dyer Vineyards, Far Niente, Grgich Hills, Hess Collection, Italics, Keever Vineyards, Raymond, Rombauer, Screaming Eagle, Silverado, Smith-Madrone and Trefethen.
Industry's only Price-to-Value charts powered by Vivino data to help you find good-value wine for each Napa region.
WHAT'S THIS BOOK ABOUT?
Drive Through Napa provides fundamental information on California wine history and the 16 American Viticulture Areas (AVAs), or “Napa neighborhoods,” that are home to more than 400 wineries throughout Napa Valley.
Drive Through Napa is created for today's wine drinkers - it's a casual and easy read with a bold, modern design, “Price to Value” charts powered by Vivino data and can be read in under 2 hours.
Insightful Q&A sections with prominent winemakers and experts. You’ll learn secrets about each region from the wineries that produce there.
... and more!
WHO SHOULD BUY THIS BOOK?
1. First-time and returning visitors to Napa
2. Those who drink Napa Valley wines
3. Those who want to quickly learn more about Napa
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
1. Price to value chart for each AVA powered by Vivino
2. Modern, bold, and visuals by an award-winning designer
3. Written in a modern casual tone by an award-winning author
4. Q&As with prominent Napa winemakers and experts
PRICE TO VALUE CHART FOR EACH AVA
Powered by Vivino