YOUR ULTIMATE COMPANION TO
NAPA VALLEY'S WINES REGIONS
“This book is an answer to dry guidebooks and stiff informational publications that pervade the wine industry.” - L.A. Times
Facts, history, interviews, and price-to-value charts about Napa Valley's 16 wine sub-regions in an easy-to-read, beautifully designed format. Read time, 90 min or 3 glasses of wine!
“The only book you need. For professionals or novices this is a must for anyone who loves wines from Napa Valley. I love this book so much I purchased it in paperback and for my kindle.”
WHAT'S THIS BOOK ABOUT?
Drive Through Napa provides fundamental information on California wine history and the 16 American Viticulture Areas (AVAs), or “Napa neighborhoods,” that are home to more than 400 wineries throughout Napa Valley.
Drive Through Napa is created for today's wine drinkers - it's a casual and easy read with a bold, modern design, “Price to Value” charts powered by Vivino data and can be read in under 2 hours.
Insightful Q&A sections with prominent winemakers and experts. You’ll learn secrets about each region from the wineries that produce there.
... and more!
WHO SHOULD BUY THIS BOOK?
1. First-time and returning visitors to Napa
2. Those who drink Napa Valley wines
3. Those who want to quickly learn more about Napa
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
1. Price to value chart for each AVA powered by Vivino
2. Modern, bold, and visuals by an award-winning designer
3. Written in a modern casual tone by an award-winning author
4. Q&As with prominent Napa winemakers and experts
PRICE TO VALUE CHART FOR EACH AVA
Powered by Vivino